wedding day management
Also known as "month-of coordination"
Bring your plans and pieces to The Event Refinery and we'll work with you to refine them into a truly special event - leaving you (and your friends and family) with only one job - to enjoy the celebration you've worked so hard to put together.
*Meeting at least six weeks prior to wedding day to review all vendors, contracts and discuss all details, logistics, and any particulars you have planned
* Connecting with all vendors to confirm orders, load in and load out times, and any special accommodations they may have or need.
* Creation of wedding day timeline
* Distribution of wedding day timeline to all vendors one week prior to wedding day
* Attendance at rehearsal for up to 2 hours to assist officiant with orchestration of wedding party and family
* Acting as point person for the wedding day to answer any questions that may arise
* Management of all vendors on the wedding day
* Ensuring all decor items, lighting installations and floral arrangements are set up by vendor according to plan and contracts
* Direction of band/DJ as it pertains to timing of the reception’s events
* Distribution of final payments and gratuities to all vendors
* Breakdown of decor (not including lighting, tables, chairs, A&V equipment, or any other item installed by venue or vendor)
* Unlimited emails and phone calls during the six week period prior to your wedding day
Starting at $1500
Let's Do This!